In Person Gathering
We can't wait for you to experience His grace, together, as we worship Him this spring.
We will no longer require RSVP for attendance for Sunday mornings (two services- (9:30 + 11:15am). We've set up the worship space to safely accommodate anyone who is able to attend worship in-person.
We will maintain distance, masks, open windows, hand sanitizer, and fog with disinfectant. There is plenty of space to safely worship, and we can't wait to worship with you!Kids ministry (Toddler-5th grade) will remain first service only.
We will stream the 9:30 & 11:15am services for those who are unable to attend in person.
Upon arrival, require all attendees to agree to the following health screening statements:
- I am not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (temperature that is elevated for you/100.0F or greater) or chills,
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fatigue, muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- I have not traveled internationally or to any of the states (beyond the DMV). Upon returning to the state, I tested myself for the virus within 72 hours and self-quarantined until I received negative results.
- I have not had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past 30 days.
- I have not had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a current diagnosis of COVID-19.
For your safety, The Well has purchased a hand held fogger, and we will sanitize the entire sanctuary, lobby, entry and exit ways as well as multiple sanitizing stations.