He Is Risen - 1 Corinthians 15
The resurrection changes everything. From my salvation, to my body. From who I am, to how I suffer. Why I live, and how I die. Today, and all of eternity will never be the same. Jesus’ historic life, death, and resurrection transforms today. Nothing is the same. He is Risen! This series focuses us in on the resurrection as reported in 1 Corinthians 15, and will take us on a journey through the season of Lent as we head towards Easter.Here are some helpful resources during this series and Lenten Season:
- He Is Risen Curriculum - a simple study guide that follows along with the sermons preached on Sunday.
- SOAP & GROW - two simple guides to help you spend time with God in the scriptures and prayer.
- To Whom, How - let's be intentional this season to tell our friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family about our resurrected Jesus. This document helps with that.
- 1 Corinthians 15 Commentaries - here are some helpful videos and commentaries to dive deeper into the chapter. All the commentaries are great, but if you need some guidance we recommend working from the top of the list down.
- Bible Project Video Overview of 1 Corinthians
- Bible Project Classroom working through all of 1 Corinthians
- Paul for Everyone Commentary
- NIV Application Commentary
- Tyndale Commentary
- Pillar Commentary
- Baker Exegetical Commentary
- Matthew Henry Commentary
- Lent Guide - a simple guide to journey through Lent as you follow Jesus’ final week in the Gospels in the lead-up to Easter.