Thrives happen throughout the year, with topics ranging from how to share the gospel with your neighbors or how to practice a biblical approach to your finances. Sometimes they are gender or stage-of-life specific, and other times they are open to anyone in and outside of The Well church body.
Key leaders teach these seminars on fresh and relevant topics that challenge each of us to expand our knowledge, ask hard questions, and meet new people.
Check out our schedule below for the upcoming Thrives Fall. Click the RSVP links below to sign up for one (or more than one!) that interests you.
If you're interested in leading a Thrive on a specific topic, please fill out this form HERE
Spring Semester Thrives
Faithful, Not Perfect: Thrive for Parents - April 16th, 23rd, and 30th (in the annex during the second service) SIGN UP HERE
- Define the stage & Prioritizing Your Marriage
- Family Discipleship & Love and Discipline
- Habits and Rhythms & Q/A and Family Lunch
Reconciled: A Biblical Approach to Racial Unity - May 28th; June 4th, June 11th, June 18th, June 25th (during second service in the annex) SIGN UP HERE
- What is 'The Ministry of Reconciliation'?
- Who Do You Think You Are?
- What Does it Mean to Be Family?
- How Do We Walk in Unity?
- Whose Responsibility is Racial Unity?
Visit our What's Happening page for any upcoming Events!