Making others feel loved, welcomed, and right at home.
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many . Mark 10:45
About Welcome Team
- Our desire is to serve visitors and members of the Church by greeting newcomers in love, providing all desired information with hastiness and creating a hospitable environment for everyone.
- We move towards visitors and members to meet them where they are in need, the same way Jesus did and continues to do for us. (Phil. 2:5-8)
- You have a foundational understanding of service and ministry.
- You humbly desire to move towards the body and one another in love.
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them get connected at The Well.
- Connections/Greeting- First Service: Arrive on Sunday at 8:30 AM. Prepare Connection Table and Communion Table. Greet people at the front door. Provide information at Connection Table. Place materials in pews, receive connection cards and provide other documents as needed. Second Service: Arrive at 10:30 AM. Replenish any communion supplies, place materials in pews as needed. Greet newcomers and receive connections cards. Breakdown Connection and communion tables. Break down all previously setup items for Welcome Team.
If you're ready to join the welcome team or have any specific questions, please contact Chad Trageser