Staff Updates- December 2014
As we look back on 2014, it is amazing to see how God has grown our church in so many ways, including growing our staff. As is the chaotic nature of church planting, 2015 will include even more staff changes:
- James/Joy Harris: James will come on full time as the Communities Pastor this January!!!! In this role, he will both pastor Communities (3D’s) and help create the needed systems in our church to help us follow Jesus together for the good of the world.
- Craig/Mary Fadel: Craig will leave the staff team to move to the Eastern Shore to help churches get planted in our network, SENT Network. We will be sending them off this Sunday the 21st! God has worked so sovereignly in and through them in their time here, showing His abundant provision for His church and work at The Well through Craig and Mary.
- Eric/Lisa So: Eric has completed his residency and will transition to full time staff, as he and Lisa have moved into Riverdale to serve as missionaries to refugees. Eric will spend half of his time as a local missionary of The Well, and half of his time working in Communities and Communication.
- Amy Butler: Amy will be serving part time as the Transitional Family Director for the next three months, while maintaining her responsibilities as the Administrative Coordinator. Amy will pursue a full time Ministerial Residency starting middle of next year.
- Adam/Rachel Hinkle: Pending God’s provision for Adam’s support raising, Adam will join us in February to train towards church planting in the DC/Balt region. During his time as a Planting Resident (approx. 1yr) he will assist in leading the Family Ministry.
- Brandon Smith, April Schlegelmilch, Michael Willis, and I will continue in our current positions!
We are so blessed to have this staff to support the work of the amazing leaders, volunteers, and members of The Well.